Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quiet House

So quiet with no kids here. Not that I mind quiet. I enjoy having dibs on the remote control. It's just always what it means when they're not here that gets to me; yes, even after all this time. But it's really fine that they're gone. I should really use the time better, but I pretty much just eat what I want and watch TV when I'm alone. Tonight was In Plain Sight, some Daily Show and Colbert Report, Throwdown with Bobby Flay (pineapple upside down cake) and now Cougar Town while munching on potato salad, chips, toast, a fudgcicle and a granola bar. I was supposed to be on call tonight, but someone else wanted to do it, so I took tomorrow night instead. Think I'll head to bed now. I really enjoy my sleep...except when I have weird dreams which is pretty often. But thanks to my DreamBook app, I can interpret them and figure out just how crazy I am!

1 comment:

  1. I've had the house to myself too this week and that's what I've been doing LOL!

    ReplyDelete